Where to start
To put you in a stronger position before applying for a mortgage we’ve compiled a series of tips to get you ready!
- Keep your finances in order;
- Improve your credit rating;
- The different ISAs available from Help to Buy to Lifetime;
- What to look for in your dream home;
- Surveys and Solicitors;
- What fees you will need to pay.
What questions do you ask a mortgage adviser?
Buying a house is a huge milestone in your life, and given all the differing sources of information (not to mention concerning stories on the news), you may feel unsure where to start, or what questions to even ask.
So what questions should you start with? We’ve got you covered with a list of questions you should ask to start you on your house buying journey.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.