Easter Holidays are a time for rest and relaxation, but they can also put a strain on your finances. With the cost of travel, accommodations, food, and activities, a holiday can quickly add up. Here are some money-saving tips to help you make the most of your Easter break without breaking the bank.
- Plan in advance: Booking your holiday early can save you a significant amount of money. According to a recent study, travellers who book their holiday more than six months in advance can save up to 40% on their total expenses.
- Be flexible with your travel dates: Traveling during the peak season, such as Easter, can be more expensive. Consider traveling just before or after the holiday to save money.
- Consider alternative accommodations: Instead of staying in a hotel, look into alternative options such as holiday rentals or hostels. Holiday rentals can offer more space and amenities than a hotel room, and hostels can be a budget-friendly option for solo travelers.
- Use public transportation: Renting a car or taking taxis can add up quickly. Instead, consider using public transportation to save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Eat like a local: Dining out for every meal can be expensive, especially in tourist areas. Consider cooking some of your own meals, or try street food or local cafes for a more authentic and affordable dining experience.
- Look for free activities: Many cities offer free or low-cost activities, such as hiking, visiting museums, or exploring local parks. Do some research and plan your itinerary accordingly to make the most of your budget.
- Consider travel insurance: Travel insurance can provide peace of mind and protect you against unexpected events, such as trip cancellations or medical emergencies.
Taking a holiday during Easter doesn’t have to put a strain on your finances. With a little bit of planning and some smart money-saving strategies, you can enjoy your break without breaking the bank. Happy travels!
Simply fill in the contact form to get in touch with us.
01564 791 120
Monday: 9:00 – 5:00
Tuesday: 9:00 – 5:00
Wednesday: 9:00 – 5:00
Thursday: 9:00 – 5:00
Friday: 9:00 – 5:00
Can’t make those times? Please contact us direct to make an out of hours appointment.